Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Well, I'm still a little bushed, but the quilt show was a huge success. Many of my quilting friends stopped in to say hello and see the show. Over the next few days, I will post pictures of some of the quilts I quilted. There are too many to post here all at once.

These are the second and third place raffle drawing prizes. The smallest was hand quilted by guild member Nancy. The largest one is the second place prize that I was given the honor of quilting. My picture of the first place prize is too blurry to post.

I don't know how well you can see it, but the next ones are close ups of the quilting. If you click on these photos, you should get a larger picture to view and might see the quilting better. I used a rose/leaf panto for the center section.




The top and bottom borders had applique that I added some quilting to the petals and leaves and then did free hand echo/leaves around the enire applique section.




Now I have to organize and get back to quilting. Have several quilts to get done in the next couple weeks. I will post some more pics tomorrow if you care to drop in.
Til tomorrow, have a great day and Happy Quilting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment