Friday, September 19, 2008

Well, here are the purses that actually got finished last night. Two did not make one because they were teaching, one did not finish because she got an idea and is doing something slightly different. and my helper and I still need to finish ours as well. I didn't get permission to show their faces, so I cropped the purse from the picture to show you.

Now I have a year to figure out what to do when it is my time to host again. We have 13 members right now so each one takes a month and sometimes we have to cancel months because of too much going on. That way no one has to take more than one time per year or so.

We usually just bring some kind of handwork to work on after dinner, but last year when it was my time to host, it was actually on my birthday so I had a surprise birthday party for all of them. We had so much fun that I decided to do it every year now and try to work up a special surprise for them to do. This year we made the purses. Who knows what next year will bring.

I guess I better get busy since I have too many bills to retire. With so many purse pictures today, I thought I would wait til tomorrow to post more of the quilts I quilted for the show.

Take care and Happy Quilting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment