Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good Morning,

It is going to be a busy, busy day. I am hosting dinner tonight for my quilt group. There are 13 of us and eleven have confirmed they will be there. I am hoping the other two will show up as well.

Two of the members have agreed to teach us how to make a neat little purse that they recently discovered. They aren't supposed to take very long, so if we get them done, I will post some pictures tomorrow for you all to see.

In the meantime, here are pictures of three other fall watercolor wall hangings I quilted for the show. The biggest challenge was quilting the trees to look like trees which you can't really see in the pictures. I tried to make them look like they had cracks and knots just like real trees. Don't know how well I did, but they didn't look horrible so I guess they were ok.




Also, if I didn't mention it before, I would like to invite you all to join the Mystery Quilt Treasure Hunt that is in full swing. Be sure to invite all your quilt friends and quilt lists to join us and have fun hunting for clues.


0 comments:

Post a Comment