Monday, August 11, 2008

Tiny Tot

What a Sunday. I was able to spend enough time at the machine to finish the last wall hanging for the order I was working on. Yeah, five quilts marked off the list, this customer order is complete.

Then, I got to spend the rest of the afternoon and evening with my grandaughter. She is such a joy. Because she lives quite far away, we only get to see her for a short time in the summer months. As you might be able to tell from the picture, it was a heavy duty play day. Her hair was in a nice braid down her back when she got here. Most of it was flying loose after play time. She is just one big bundle of energy. Wish I could bottle some of it to use when I need a little boost.



Well, I gotta get ready for another busy day. Thanks for dropping in to visit and have a Great Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment