Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Special Invitation

First I'd like to thank everyone who followed my train adventure and made comments along the way. I'm sure you didn't enjoy it as much as I did but, all you need do to experience the fun is take a train trip some day. I do think you will enjoy it.


I'd also like to invite you all to participate in our 24th Mystery Quilt Treasure Hunt. We opened our door to new designers for this hunt and are proud to present our Holiday Stroll pattern designed by Stephanie. It is a wonderful six part pattern designed to be used as a fall/winter decoration or given as a gift.

We have been hosting these hunts for almost 10 years. Hunters have had so much fun visiting shops and collecting clues to the Free Mystery Pattern. Gifts are also awarded both during and at the hunts conclusion.


To register and collect your free mystery pattern parts while qualifying for the gifts visit http://www.anilee.net/island/island.html for details.

Note: Information and emails you provide when you register are never used by anyone but us. They are used only for remembering the clues you register and notifying you if you have been chosen to receive one of the gifts being given away. You will not receive junk mail from us by registering.


I hope some of you will have the time to join us. Have a great day and Happy Quilting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment